[Synoptic-L] Dominique Hermant

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      I do not remember to have seen his name on this list,
      except once : Dominique Hermant proposes an original
      multi-stage theory. A large part of his work is on line.

      http://biblio.domuni.org/parcours/parcours_sces_bibl/hermant_syn/

      It looks, from my little amateur point of view, as late Brian
      Wilson construction : really interesting, really sympathetic,
      really original ideas, but no decisive arguments on gospel
      redaction process, since the theory is assumed to be true,
      and all material is then checked to fit.

      I still and still prefer deductive arguments of Boismard.

      a+
      manu