Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: Freudian slip?

  • Karel Hanhart
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9 8:02 AM
      Dear Leonard,

      Since I responded to you first, I address these remarks to you; they are
      meant for all who have responded to Freudian slip thus far.

      1. As to Dutch scholars, yes, Maarten Menken is a Dutch Catholic scholar and
      so is Huub van de Sandt. I certainly recommend Huub's work on the Didache.
      Menken specializes in John.
      2. Concerning Fritsch's request. We could start with the summary on "The
      Synoptic Problem" by Daniel B. Wallace of Dallas Theological Seminary. It
      was reproduced in the Synoptic-L list on 9-11-98 21:35. He offered a good
      and relatively lengthy statement in favor of Markan priority. I wonder if
      the directors of this list could reproduce it again. The next step could be
      that opponents would make clear, point by point, where amd why Daniel
      went wrong. It might be helpful to identify scholars who support
      one theory or another.

      cordially yours, . .
      Karel Hanhart