[Synoptic-L] Re: [synoptic-l] Luke to Theophilus

  • randerson58@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Karel,

      typo

      I said "escapeable" when I meant to "inescapeable" so that my sentence should read:

      Therefore this combination of Johanna in Aramaic and Theophilus is
      highly significant and when this evidence is combined with the double
      chiasmus in Luke 24 which you have acknowledged to be "indeed interesting
      and important", the conclusion is inescapeable that Theophilus is the High
      Priest and Johanna is his granddaughter.

      Richard H. Anderson