[Synoptic-L] Bellinzoni, TWO-SOURCE HYPOTHESIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      I don't like to advertise, especially here, but I found out
      that there are 6 discounted new copies (probably remainders)
      of Bellinzoni, Arthur J., Jr., ed., The Two-Source Hypothesis:
      A Critical Appraisal (Macon, Ga.: Mercer University Press,
      1985) for sale at $9.99 from Dove Books http://www.dovebook.com/

      My annotated bibliography characterizes this books as follows:
      "This out-of-print book collection of essays is divided into four sections:
      arguments for and against the priority of Mark and the existence of Q.
      As such, it is a valuable resource collecting some of the key articles
      and book chapters written by Streeter, Butler, Farmer, and Farrer
      among others. It does not attempt to resolve the Synoptic Problem,
      but it presents some of the best arguments on all sides."

      If you're serious about the synoptic problem but don't wish to bust
      your book budget, this is a good opportunity.

      Stephen C. Carlson,
      mailto:scarlson@...