[Synoptic-L] Job Targums at Qumran

  • Dennis Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      While things are quiet here...

      Two of our Synoptic-L listmembers, Randall Buth and Jack Poirier, have a
      discussion going on the linguistic significance (or insignificance?) of the
      two Job (Aramaic) Targums in the Dead Sea Scrolls collection.

      If you're interested, the latest from Buth is on the home page
      www.jerusalemperspective.com

      The previous articles are also accessible (at no cost) in the "Articles"
      section of the JP web site.

      BTW: Randall is doing some seminars and a "Fast Track" Biblical Hebrew
      course in the Grand Rapids/Holland Michigan area this Saturday and next
      week...
      (Contact Lois for info at www.en-gedi.org )

      kol tuv!

      Dennis Sullivan