[Synoptic-L] web address change

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      Listers,

      I would be grateful if you would note that my web page has changed to a
      particular domain name and if you have bookmarked make the necessary change.

      The old link will redirect to the new as soon as things are all set up and
      moved; but the new domain name is now active and im in the process of
      "moving stuff in".

      the new url is

      http://www.biblical-studies.org

      Thanks