[Synoptic-L] HeadandWilliamsQReview.pdf

  • Ron Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
      I have downloaded this dataset, but the file is password protected.
      Can anyone tell me whether I am allowed to read this review? If so, what
      password should I use?

      Ron Price

      Derbyshire, UK

    • P.M. Head
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
        You don't need any password. But you may need Acrobat to read the pdf file.
        Try http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

        The review is at:

        http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/staff/Williams/HeadandWilliamsQReview.pdf

        Cheers

        Peter

        On Sep 9 2003, Ron Price wrote:

        > I have downloaded this dataset, but the file is password protected.
        > Can anyone tell me whether I am allowed to read this review? If so, what
        > password should I use?
        >
        > Ron Price
        >
        > Derbyshire, UK

      • Ron Price
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2003
          Mark, Peter and Ken,

          Thanks for replying to my query.

          Actually it was Ken's off-list suggestion which overcame my problem, which
          was that I needed to specify Acrobat Reader rather than the software which
          had previously been the default for PDF files on my computer.

          Ron Price

          Derbyshire, UK