Fw: [Synoptic-L] Trusting the text

  • Ken Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      I'm not quite sure how this happened, but my original response to Bob
      MacDonald's question seems to have made it to Bob personally, but not to the
      list, though my outgoing messages folder shows both addresses. I quoted
      Bob's reply to me in my post from this morning, not having realized that it
      was off-list. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I have
      forwarded my original post below.

      Best wishes,

      Ken

      kaolson@...