Re: [Synoptic-L] Mark's Epilogue (15,42 - 16,8)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      Dear Karel

      Thanks for your email. I'm afraid that we discourage the sending of
      attachments with list email (a) because they make messages too large
      and so clog up subscribers' inboxes and (b) because there is always a
      risk of passing on viruses to multiple recipients. With respect to
      (a), your message was 41k, over ten times the size of normal Synoptic-
      L messages. If you have something you'd like subscribers to see, we
      recommend that you use the Yahoo!Groups archive. Simply go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synoptic-l/ and click on "Files". You
      can then announce to the list that you have sent your file to the
      Yahoo!Groups archive for everyone to view.

      With thanks
      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com