Re: [Synoptic-L] SBL and AAR

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      I don't know all of the details, but I'm assuming that
      this divorce means that the two meetings will possibly
      be held at different times and in different places.

      On that assumption, the separation is a problem for
      those of us overseas who would like to attend both
      conferences. It is now twice as time-consuming and
      twice as expensive.

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City