Re: [Synoptic-L] Review of Stein

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5 1:35 PM
      Thomas R. W. Longstaff wrote:

      "[T]his is absolutely the best evidence that we have
      for the existence of Q. It proves, beyond a shadow of
      doubt, that that hypothetical document really existed!
      The problem is solved. Both Dungan and Matson
      used Q."

      John C. Poirier wrote:

      "[T]he extensive sequential agreements between Dungan
      and Matson show the use of a written source."

      So, we have scholarly consensus. I guess that clinches
      it. Harnack, Luhrmann, and Kloppenborg (et al.) are
      all correct -- Q existed and was a written document.

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      447-791 Kyunggido, Osan-City
      Yangsandong 411