[Synoptic-L] Bib Query

  • LARRY SWAIN
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 11 2:37 PM
      Does anyone have good bib, or any bib for that matter,
      dealing with Carmignac's discussion in the late
      50's-early 60's re: the gospel writers knowledge of
      Hebrew or Aramaic?

      A colleague is asking on another list and I promised I
      would ask here.

      Larry Swain
      Dept. of English
      University of Illinois-Chicago
      Medieval Institute
      Western Michigan University

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 12 2:20 PM
        In a message dated 3/11/2003 8:27:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, jlupia2@... writes:

        Oui, Larry, vous ĂȘtes certainement correct.

        Cela veut dire: vous avez certainement raison!