Satan and I

  • Stevan Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 1998
      A & E has finally scheduled the "Satan" show in
      their Biography series.

      September 21, 1998
      Satan: Prince of Darkness
      8:00 PM E.S.T.

      This is the show in which, supposedly, I am the
      New Testament Expert. I was interviewed for the
      show at Misericordia a bit less than a year ago.

      There's quite a nicely made video preview
      of the show, and further written information,
      at the site:

      http://www.Biography.com/watch/listings/satan.html

      Steve
    • Thomas R. W. Longstaff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 1998
        At 12:15 PM 9/2/98 -0400, Stevan Davies wrote (at least in part):

        >A & E has finally scheduled the "Satan" show in
        >their Biography series.
        >

        > September 21, 1998
        > Satan: Prince of Darkness
        > 8:00 PM E.S.T.
        >

        >This is the show in which, supposedly, I am the
        >New Testament Expert. I was interviewed for the
        >show at Misericordia a bit less than a year ago.
        >
        >There's quite a nicely made video preview
        >of the show, and further written information,
        >at the site:
        >
        >http://www.Biography.com/watch/listings/satan.html

        Is it significant that this comes on Rosh Hashanah?

        And the child said, "Look! The emperor isn't wearing any clothes."

        Dr. Thomas R. W. Longstaff
        Colby College
        Waterville, ME 04901
        Email: t_longst@...