Re: [Synoptic-L] Osborne in Rethinking

    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 5, 2003
      I'd just like to add that I received a really gracious reply on this
      from Grant Osborne himself admitting the error and wondering how it
      got through the symposium and the editing process. This was also a
      useful reminder to me that Synoptic-L is a public forum; what we say
      here does get passed around!

      Thanks to Stephen for pointing out that I made my own error over the
      spelling, Osborne; I must have been thinking of Ozzy : )

      Finally, and with apologies to Prof. Osborne, is this another
      possible error on p. 145?

      "It seems more likely that Mark would use Matthew than vice versa,
      for it is difficult to conceive why Mark would make Matthew more
      clumsy"

      Surely the first Mark and the first Matthew should be reversed.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.theology.bham.ac.uk/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com

      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 12, 2003
        In a message dated 3/11/2003 8:27:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, jlupia2@... writes:

        Oui, Larry, vous ĂȘtes certainement correct.

        Cela veut dire: vous avez certainement raison!