[Synoptic-L] TCG - An Online Textual Commentary on the Greek Gospels

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      TCG - An Online Textual Commentary on the Greek Gospels:

      http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/TCG/index.html

      I would like to thank the folks from Bibleworks, especially Mike Bushell
      for providing a fantastic program. Without Bibleworks this commentary
      would have been impossible. I consider this program the best currently
      available tool for Bible research purposes. THANK YOU!

      I also would like to say thank you to Prof. Robinson for making
      available his Majority text for free (included in Bibleworks) and also
      for many helpful discussions.

      And:
      Remember the fathers (and a few mothers)! On Their Shoulders We Stand.

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><
      Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany