[Synoptic-L] True Kin Case study: minor point

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      In a message dated 10/3/2002 5:12:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, eric.eve@... writes:

      I think I'm inclined to agree with much of this, since I would also not
      naturally read Mt 12.22-50 as taking place inside a house, not least for the
      reasons you state about the crowding involved. What I would suggest is that
      the ECW at Mk 3.31 prepares for the ECW at Mk 4.11 (as the TOUS PERI AUTON
      at Mk 3.34 prepares for the contrasting hOI PERI AUTON at Mk 4.10).

      Eric, a minor point I missed in my previous response is your use of the term "contrasting" in the last sentence here. I assume you meant to say "corresponding"? (If not, you will have to explain.) Also, the full expression in 3:34 is, of course, TOUS PERI AUTON KUKLWi KAQHMENOUS.