Re: [Synoptic-L] Virus Alert

  • Mahlon H. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      Me too. Be doubly alert since my 2002 Norton Security identifies it as the
      new BugBear virus that Ziff-Davis (PC Mag) has sent out a red alert on.
      It's a real killer that can delete key files. My infected files came from
      posts by Richard Anderson. If you can't delete these files make sure you run
      your AV program & quarantine any infected files.

      Shalom!

      Mahlon

      Mahlon H. Smith
      Department of Religion