[Synoptic-L] Virus Alert

  • Jeffrey Glen Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      I'm receiving infected files ostensibly from people on the Synoptic-L
      and XTalk list (although I'm not on the XTalk list). Beware of
      attachments y'all!

      ><> Jeffrey Glen Jackson, son of Albert, son of George, son of <><
      ><> Henry, son of Miles, son of Randolph, son of Ephraim, son of <><
      ><> Thomas, son of John, son of Thomas, .... sonne of Jack. <><
      mailto:jeff@... http://www.jeff-jackson.com
      "The blithe 'reconstruction' not only of Q, not only of its different
      stages of composition, but even of complete communities whose
      beliefs are accurately reflected in these different stages, betokens
      a naive willingness to believe in anything as long as it is nothing
      like Mark (let alone Paul)." N. T. Wright

    • Mahlon H. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        Me too. Be doubly alert since my 2002 Norton Security identifies it as the
        new BugBear virus that Ziff-Davis (PC Mag) has sent out a red alert on.
        It's a real killer that can delete key files. My infected files came from
        posts by Richard Anderson. If you can't delete these files make sure you run
        your AV program & quarantine any infected files.

        Shalom!

        Mahlon

        Mahlon H. Smith
        Department of Religion