Re: [Synoptic-L] FW: Rethinking the Synoptic Problem

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
      Thank you very much, Mark, for your review,

      I have two questions :

      ** About William Farmer's essay you say :
      > The overall failure to convince many is due more to
      > poor logic in some of the steps than to the overall mode of argumentation.

      May you develop your views about these failing steps ?
      My questions are in fact :
      -- do you think these failing steps are peripherical in demonstration, or
      do they belong to the core, so that the demonstration is unvalid as a whole
      ?
      -- may you provide some example of poor logic, and explain were the failure is ?

      ** About Scot McKnight's essay :

      > For readers who do not know some of the building blocks for the theory
      > of Markan priority, this oversight was unfortunate.

      May you give some valid argument for Markan priority, that you think the author
      forget ?

      a+
      manu