Re: [Synoptic-L] Morgenthaler on sequence

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      I assume you mean:

      MORGENTHALER, R., Statistik des neutestamentlichen
      Wortschatzes, Z�rich/Frankfurt am Main, 1958, 41992;
      Statistische Synopse, Z�rich/Stuttgart, 1971

      I am not sure what you say is attribituable to him.

      There is a current ongoing project at K.U.Leuven which
      began in October 1999 and is planned to end September
      2003 conducted by Rita Corstjens, Dr. Jo�l Delobel,
      Dr. Adelbert Denaux, Laurens Geeraert, Dra. Inge Van
      Wiele. You might want to contact them.

      Rita Corstjens email:
      rita.corstjens@....

      Laurens Geeraert email: veldegem@yahoo