[Synoptic-L] "Racializing Jesus"

  • Shawn J. Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      I have, on occasion, talked about some aspects of my research on this
      list (I'm the one who's been looking at the unfortunate influence of
      Hegel's racial historiography and Heidegger's Nazism upon formative
      biblical scholarship). I am pleased to announce that my book is finally
      out, at least in England and is being advertised on UK Amazon.com. It
      should be in American book stores later this summer. You can check it
      out, and look at the nice book cover, at:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0415283736/qid=1020802321/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_0_2/202-3721344-7910264

      Thanks for letting me post this shameless plug.

      Shawn Kelley