Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: PWRWSIS: piecemeal and cumulative solutions to the Synop...

  • dgentil@sears.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello Leonard,

      K = Mark
      M = Matthew
      L = Luke

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois

      In a message dated 4/29/2002 10:37:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      GentDave@... writes:

      << In other words, something like this looks reasonable to you:>>

      I really hoped you would put it "in other words"; but no, you seem to be
      more
      comfortable -- in other symbols.

      <<
      X => M
      X + M => L
      X + M + L => K

      where X is structurally similar to Mark.>>

      Sorry, I need a "value" for M, for L and for K as well to know whether
      these
      symbolic equations bear the slightest resemblance to what I said above.