Re: [Synoptic-L] Vocab Test ARXASQAI

  • David Gentile
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 8:02 PM
      Hello Randall,

      I found it under ARCW.

      The place where it seems to occur the most frequently is in "121". On the
      2SH, this is where Matthew and Luke both leave it out while using Mark.
      It occurs 11 times.
      But based on 60 total for this word from all categories, 1311 words in "121"
      and 25843 words in the study in all categories, we would guess only about 3.

      There are also 5 in "112" (unique Luke in the triple tradition). That's also
      a high number.

      As to the results - if the choices are Mark => Luke or Luke => Mark, then it
      supports Mark => Luke more. But really, it would support X => Luke , X =>
      Mark, more than anything else.

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois
      M.S. Physics