Re: [Synoptic-L] Griesbach Synopsis

  • Thomas R. W. Longstaff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
      At 08:23 AM 4/26/2002 -0400, Dennis Sullivan wrote:
      >Dear Listmembers:
      >
      >Please excuse these off-thread questions!
      >
      >1) Does anyone have information about Griesbach's 1776 Greek Synopsis? Is
      >it available on the web or in a library somewhere? Is there any way to
      >obtain even a facsimile copy?

      I would think that the best people to ask would be David Peabody at
      Nebraska Wesleyan University or David Dungan at the University of Tennessee
      at Knoxville. They would be the most likely to have such information (I
      would think).

      >2) What recent publications are notable on sociology in the Gospels and the
      >early Yeshua movement? Anything available on the web?

      I'd agree. That's an off-thread question - and probably one for a different
      list.

      trwl