[Synoptic-L] [synoptic-l] Fatigue

  • Richard Mallett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2002
      Reply to : Mark Goodacre

      >> Jim -- since it's easy for me to copy and paste this, here is the
      paragraph summary taken from my _The Synoptic Problem: A Way Through
      the Maze_, Chapter 3 (sorry I haven't the precise pp.; I don't have a
      copy at home): <<

      What other indicators could be used to determine whether parts of gospel
      A were based on similar parts of gospel B, as opposed to B being based on A
      ?

      Richard (who has only skimmed your book so far, so I don't know if you
      give details in the book)

      E-mail from: Richard Mallett, 22-Apr-2002