Re: [Synoptic-L] The Great Ommission & p66: One QUIRE or Two?

  • Peter M. Head
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2002
      Dear Donald,

      You wrote:
      >I am still trying to get ahold of a recent photocopy of p66/Bodmer II

      Until you do so may I respectfully suggest refraining from any further
      posts on this subject. They can only continue to be, by your own admission,
      completely uninformed.

      Peter

      Peter M. Head, PhD
      Research Fellow
      Tyndale House
      36 Selwyn Gardens Phone: (UK) 01223
      566607
      Cambridge, CB3 9BA Fax: (UK) 01223 566608