Re: IMPORTANT: Re: [Synoptic-L] Move to yahoogroups?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      O dear; I had the nasty feeling that it might all be as clear as
      mud! Let me clarify, as requested:

      On 27 Feb 2002 at 15:15, Horace Jeffery Hodges wrote:

      > Could you clarify something? You state:
      >
      > > (1) If you are happy with the your means of posting
      > &
      > > receiving Synoptic-L messages at present, you don't
      > > need to do anything.

      Yes, if that's the situation, you do nothing. If you are satisfied
      with status quo for you, do nothing and don't worry about any of the
      other options. The other options are for those who would prefer to
      view Synoptic-L messages solely on the web or solely via digest. OK?

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com