Re: [Synoptic-L] Brian Wilson, an Appreciation

  • Thomas R. W. Longstaff
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 25, 2002
      At 12:17 AM 2/24/2002 -0500, Stephen C. Carlson wrote:

      >Like many of you on Synoptic-L, I have been saddened
      >from the news of Brian E. Wilson's passing. As many of
      >you know, Brian has one of the regulars of Synoptic-L
      >from the very beginning. This message is a brief
      >appreciation of an extraordinary mind.

      I will add my voice to those who are saddened by the news of
      Brian's death. As others have noted, he was a valued participant
      in Synoptic-L from its beginning. His contributions to the list
      were highly valued. We will all miss his postings and keep
      him - and those close to him - in our thoughts and prayers.

      Dr. Thomas R. W. Longstaff
      Director, Jewish Studies
      Colby College
      4643 Mayflower Hill