[Synoptic-L] Oops!

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      In my last post the first sentence of the last paragraph reads:

      Thanks again for your perceptive sighting of the lacuna (the failure to address
      the presence of the women in the narrative) in my argument that Mark was buried
      alone.

      It should, of course, read:

      Thanks again for your perceptive sighting of the lacuna (the failure to address
      the presence of the women in the narrative) in my argument that in Mark Jesus
      was buried alone.

      My apologies.

      Ted Weeden