[Synoptic-L] One more comment on results

  • dgentil@sears.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      I forgot to mention one thing.

      Macro-category tests are no longer significant in general.
      For example, we can not show that 200 is related to (102+202) at a
      significant level.

      Despite this drawback, I'm still pleased with the results, since I think
      they
      allow a much more face-value interpretation of the simple relations.

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois
      M.S. Physics
      Ph.D. Management Science candidate