Re: [Synoptic-L] Friedrichsen on Beyond the Q Impasse

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2002
      In a message dated 2/14/2002 7:32:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      M.S.Goodacre@... writes:

      << I am happy to announce a new article on the Synoptic-L web site:

      Timothy Friedrichsen, “Critical Observations on a Team Effort --
      Beyond the Q Impasse -- Luke's Use of Matthew”, originally given at
      the Sixty-third International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical
      Association of America held at Loyola Marymount University, August 5-
      8 2000.>>

      Just as a point of curiosity, I wonder whether the article is as re-written
      as the title is. The original title of this paper was: "On Luke's Use of
      Matthew: The Scholarly Response to and Additional Observations on the
      Demonstration by the Research Team of the International Institute for Gospel
      Studies". In other words, if I use my hard copy of the original paper, will I
      be "on the same page", so to speak, with people who are reading from the
      internet version?