[Synoptic-L] Friedrichsen on Beyond the Q Impasse

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2002
      I am happy to announce a new article on the Synoptic-L web site:

      Timothy Friedrichsen, “Critical Observations on a Team Effort --
      Beyond the Q Impasse -- Luke's Use of Matthew”, originally given at
      the Sixty-third International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical
      Association of America held at Loyola Marymount University, August 5-
      8 2000.

      It is available in PDF format at:
      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l/friedrichsen.pdf

      And in MS Word format at:
      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l/friedrichsen.doc

      Just in case you lose the references, it is also linked on the NT
      Gateway Synoptic Problem page,
      http://NTGateway.com/synoptic/articles.htm

      If I might add a personal note: anyone who knows Friedrichsen's
      publications will be expecting research of the highest standard.
      They will not be disappointed.

      Mark

      -----------------------------
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 4381
      Birmingham B15 2TT UK

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      http://NTGateway.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2002
        In a message dated 2/14/2002 7:32:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        M.S.Goodacre@... writes:

        << I am happy to announce a new article on the Synoptic-L web site:

        Timothy Friedrichsen, “Critical Observations on a Team Effort --
        Beyond the Q Impasse -- Luke's Use of Matthew”, originally given at
        the Sixty-third International Meeting of the Catholic Biblical
        Association of America held at Loyola Marymount University, August 5-
        8 2000.>>

        Just as a point of curiosity, I wonder whether the article is as re-written
        as the title is. The original title of this paper was: "On Luke's Use of
        Matthew: The Scholarly Response to and Additional Observations on the
        Demonstration by the Research Team of the International Institute for Gospel
        Studies". In other words, if I use my hard copy of the original paper, will I
        be "on the same page", so to speak, with people who are reading from the
        internet version?