[Synoptic-L] Helmut Koester lecture

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      Last evening Helmut Koester spoke at a meeting of the BTI New Testament
      Colloquium, in Cambridge, MA, on the topic: "The Sayings Tradition and Q:
      Sitz im Leben and Factors Determining the Development".

      An interesting discussion followed the paper. I remained silent (which I know
      some might find hard to believe). I wanted to avoid being either insincere or
      impolite.