Re: [Synoptic-L] Markan Fatigue?

  • Horace Jeffery Hodges
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 8, 2002
      Tim Reynolds wrote:

      > At this point you know as much as I do about this
      > material. More, because you probably know what a
      > dyptych is in this context. The website gave me a
      > coptic alphabet to compare with the font in Evetts.

      No, I don't know much. I was trying to find out more.
      Also, I was myself wondering what a dyptych is in this
      context.

      The website's Coptic alphabet probably wouldn't be the
      best to use for comparison.

      Anyway, I only entered the discussion because of the
      Coptic, which is one of the ancient languages that I
      have to work with.

      I don't know much about Markan traditions.

      Jeffery Hodges

      =====
      447-791 Kyunggido Osan-City
      Yangsandong 411