Re: [Synoptic-L] Mark Used CG in 15:42-16:8, Pt. 2-Fatigue in 16:6

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      Synoptic-L@...

      Dear Mark:

      I would like to say that Stephen's suggestion and your
      rendition of it are brilliant and insightful
      contributing to our view of Markan style. Its
      exciting to see how Mark's use of EQHKAN AUTON serves
      to both maintain continuity of the narrative while
      rendering the personal aspect neutral in order to
      switch the emphasis to the "resurrection motif"
      without detracting, distracting or diminishing it by
      the clutter of EQHKEN AUTO.

      Cordial regards,
      John

      John N. Lupia