Re: [Synoptic-L] Thesis on Mark and Cross Gospel

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      Matt Rhodes wrote on Wednesday, January 30, 2002:

      Subject: [Synoptic-L] Thesis on Mark and Cross Gospel

      > I have read with interest the listings recently on this topic, and (as I was
      > not a member much of last year) am curious to read Ted Weeden's thesis on
      > this topic. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find where it is posted
      > in the archives. Any suggestions from anyone?

      Matt, I am sorry that you had difficulty locating my initial essay. I did not
      help matters any by the fact that, as a result of a typo, I stated in my second
      posting on this thesis that my first part was submitted January 8, 2002, instead
      of January 28, 2002.

      I apologize to you and anyone else who may have been misled by that erroneous
      date.

      Ted Weeden