Re: [Synoptic-L] Weeden's position

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2002
      Karel Hanhart wrote on Tuesday, January 22, 2002:

      > Dear Ted,
      >
      > Last year you offered the Synoptic-L readers a detailed description of your
      position. It was much
      > appreciated. It did not deal with a marginal problem.
      > Below is a copy of my reply of May 26, 2000. I had described my position on
      April 18 and 24 more
      > extensively At the time you did not have the time to reply. I suggest that we
      try to discuss it further at
      > this time.

      I apologize, Karel, for not getting back to you after our exchange over a year
      and a half ago. I got diverted by other pressing matters involving my own
      research and just forgot that I needed to reply to your 5/26/00 post. I also
      apologize for some delay in replying to your suggestion of January 22, 2002 that
      we address now your thesis stated in your post of over a year that "the open
      tomb story [inMark] is a midrash on LXX Gn 29,2.3, Isa 22,16; 33.16. I am
      quite happy to do so, and hope to be able to post a response to it by tomorrow,
      Satuday, or Sunday at the latest.

      Ted Weeden