[Synoptic-L] Correction and apology

  • Ted Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Dear Listers,

      In my essay-post, "Bailey's Theory of Oral Tradition: a Flawed Theory, Part II," I cited the wrong date for the first part of my critique sent last September.   I gave the date for the post to Synoptic-L of that first part of my critique, "Bailey's Theory of Oral Tradition: a Flawed Theory, Part I," as September 9.   It was actually posted on September 8, and for those who are interested, it can be found in the Synoptic-L Archives as #6673.

      I also want to apologize for double posting my essay.   I have been having a problem with Outlook Express and in trying to resolve the problem, I inadvertently sent the essay twice.

      Ted Weeden