On unsubscribing from Synoptic-L

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 4:46 PM
      There have been several "unsubscribe" messages sent by mistake to the
      list over the last couple of days so it will perhaps be useful if I send a
      reminder to everyone about how to subscribe to and unsubscribe from Synoptic-L.

      To subscribe to Synoptic-L, send the message "subscribe Synoptic-L" to
      Majordomo@.... Please do not send the message to
      "Synoptic-L@..." -- this is the address for correspondence sent to all
      members of the list.

      To unsubscribe from Synoptic-L, send the message "unsubscribe Synoptic-L" to
      Majordomo@.... Please do not send the message to Synoptic-L@...
      -- this is the address for correspondence sent to all members of the list.

      You will find this and other useful information in the file sent to you when
      you joined Synoptic-L. Up-to-date information is also always available on the
      Synoptic-L web site. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you
      have any questions.

      Mark Goodacre

      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...

      Synoptic-L Archive: http://www.findmail.com/list/synoptic-l