[Synoptic-L] Re: Accounting for the minor agreements

  • David Gentile
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      Ron Price wrote:
      I don't know what you count as "major". How about Mk 4:21 // Lk 8:16
      with no Matthean equivalent in his redaction of Mark?

      In this case Luke does know Mark (or proto-Mark) both order, and content.
      However, in this case Luke has a duplicate at 11:33.
      Luke's supposed aversion to duplication is not evident here.

      To me this represents Luke's behavior when he DOES have the material
      in 2 sources. He tends to put it in two places,
      once in Mark's location, and once in his special section.

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois