[Synoptic-L] off topic: messages to me

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Apologies for using the List for what is essentially a private matter.
      But I'd like to let List Members who have been trying to get in touch
      with me privately know that I am aware your are getting bounced back to
      you and marked as undeliverable.

      Something is drastically wrong with my e-mail service. I am able (as
      this shows) to send messages from my home address, but I am unable to
      receive anything sent to me. I am told by the @home tech support group
      that the problem will be resolved shortly. But I've been hearing that
      message for almost two days now. You can imagine my frustration level!

      Until the matter is taken care of, those of you who have sent messages
      to me off list and/or who might yet wish to contact me, should use my
      Hotmail address:

      jgibson000@....

      Apologies for any inconvenience/consternation this technical difficulty
      may have caused you.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --