[Synoptic-L] Middle English Prose Complaint of Our Lady, and Gospel of Nicodemus_

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Apologies for cross- posting.

      Is there anyone here who knows, has worked with, and/or published on the
      Middle English Prose Complaint of Our Lady, and Gospel of Nicodemus_
      (critical edition edited by C. William Marx and Jeanne F. Drennan [
      Heidelberg: Carl Winter Universitatsverlag, 1987]?

      I'd be especially interested in hearing from you if you have also done
      work in Biblical Studies.

      Many thanks in advance.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson