[Synoptic-L] Gospel Harmony of A.T. Robertson

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2001
      I received the following message from Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
      and forward to Synoptic-L with his permission. Does anyone have
      any useful information on this for him? Please respond directly to
      him at : c stirling bartholomew <cc.constantine@...> but
      feel free to add anything on Synoptic-L if you feel it would be of
      interest to the list.

      Mark

      ----------------
      Dr. Goodacre,

      I am sending this to you off list since I am not on any of the
      synoptic forums. Do you know anything about AT Robertson's
      Harmony of
      the Gospels, Harper & Row 1922, 1950? It is an English language
      harmony and it follows a Markan priority scheme but apart from
      that I
      know nothing about it. I picked up a copy of it for $5 last week but
      know next to nothing about it.

      All I really would like to know is if there is anything distinctive
      about AT Robertson's orginization of the synoptic material or if his
      approach is nearly identical which what I have in Kurt Alands
      Synopsis
      Quat. Evan. ?

      Thank you,

      Clay Bartholomew