Re: [Synoptic-L] Synoptic color coding

  • David B. Peabody
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2001
      Mark,

      I like your color scheme and would have used it, if yellow or orange or brown (at
      least on a white background) were easily readable on a computer screen. At least
      the experiments that Tom Longstaff and I did with all the "safe" computer colors
      led us to rule out a number of choices.

      Unless the color pallets in some of the major software packages, like MS WORD,
      are enlarged and/or computer screen resolutions are enhanced considerably, I am
      afraid that a computer readable synopsis will not be able to follow your fine
      suggestions for a synoptic color scheme.

      David Barrett Peabody