[Synoptic-L] Goulder's position lost.

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2001
      Synoptic-L@...

      Mark Goodacre wrote:

      I am aware that adherents of the Griesbach
      hypothesis take this view, but as I understand their position on the
      Minor Agreements, it is directed against the Two-Source Theory
      and its key assumption that Matthew and Luke redacted Mark
      independently of one another. Is that the way you are using the
      argument?

      Is there any other way?

      If so, how would you react to someone like Michael
      Goulder who would strongly maintain Marcan Priority but who also
      believes that the Minor Agreements call into question the
      independence of Matthew and Luke?

      Why don't you give what you consider Goulder's or your best iron-clad
      argument with all the required details and points of it and I'll respond.

      Cordially in Christ,
      John