Re: [Synoptic-L] NT stylostatistical measurements

  • John C. Poirier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2001
      Thanks, John, for listing these stylostatistical studies.

      I can add two that are invaluable for any stylostatistical analysis of the
      synoptic gospels:

      Stephen Robert Llewelyn, "A Stylometric Analysis of Parallel Sections of
      the Synoptic Gospels," (unpublished) Ph.D. diss., Macquarie University,
      1991.

      A.J.M. Linmans, *Onderschikking in de synoptische Evangelien: Syntaxis,
      discourse-functies en stilometrie* (Leiden: Nederlandse Organisatie voor
      Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek, 1995).

      (My thanks to Dr. Stephen Llewelyn for sending me a diskette copy of his
      dissertation, and to Dr. Peter Head for calling it to my attention.)

      John C. Poirier
      Middletown, Ohio