Re: [Synoptic-L] Interlocking verse method-3c

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
      In a message dated 6/5/2001 2:55:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jlupia2@... writes:

      << I recommend: Richard Carrier : The Date of the Nativity in Luke

      http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/quirinius.html>>

      John, thanks for this. I've only glanced quickly at it so far, but plan to
      read it through when I get a chance. So far Carrier is defending a point of
      view that I had hoped to write on, making the same claim and argument that he
      makes in the early part of the article. Maybe I won't have to write the
      article after all! I hate redundancy in scholarship.