[Synoptic-L] The Gospel according to Seneca

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      I just stumbled on a work, posted on the net, entitled "The Gospel according
      to Seneca". A few questions:

      1. Has anyone else seen it?
      2. Any information on who the authors are (Livio Stecchini and Jan Sammer).
      3. Date of the work? Has it been published in hard copy?
      4. Preliminary critiques?

      I have read just enough to attest that it is a genuine work of scholarship,
      in spite of the strangeness of the title (which indeed reflects its
      contents). I would be very curious to hear some reactions to it, if anyone
      else has read the work. If you haven't, take a peak. Es wuerde sich lohnen.