Re: [Synoptic-L] Thread: Gerasene/Gadarene exorcism

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      # I have begun to get bored with the discussion and I do admit
      # at times I cannot follow the thread of some of your (plural)
      # thoughts. Could someone on the list who has been paying closer
      # attention please give a concise summary??? Please!!! I am
      # really begging for help here.

      My position : I presented a list of synoptic phenomena
      for which serious theories should have a reasonable
      explanation (these are : theories that fit with facts).

      Here is the mail :

      http://www.egroups.fr/message/synoptic-l/6265

      Brian says that using 2DH, Davies and Allison provided a
      convincing explanation of Gerasene/Gadarene exorcism in
      Matthew.

      I ask him how 2DH may fit with the disparition of all
      the above refered phenomena when you go to Matthew from
      Mark, according 2DH.

      I am waiting for an answer.

      Hope this help.

      a+