Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: Jesus, Mary and Joseph

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2001
      In a message dated 5/3/2001 4:34:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      willker@...-bremen.de writes:

      << Mat 13:53-55
      but only in the Egyptian text, not in the Byzantine text, which has IWSHS.

      Just for the record, Willker got it right -- congratulations! (And sorry,
      Mark!)

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2001
        In a message dated 5/3/2001 4:59:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        M.S.Goodacre@... writes:

        << What rot! I did my search in Greek. Matt. 1.18 Jesus / Mary;
        Matt. 1.19 IWSHF DE! >>

        On second thought, and in light of the fact that my note was written in
        English, this really comes pretty close to satisfying all conditions. Of
        course by "and Joseph", I really meant KAI IWSEF, but... OK, you can share
        first prize with Willker.